After the tragic devastation from Typhoon Haiyan, many T‑Mobile® customers are trying to stay in touch with their family and friends in the Philippines. So, between November 8 and November 30, 2013, we are waiving and crediting fees for all calls and text messages to the Philippines.
T-Mobile customers who may already be in the Philippines or are arriving to assist with relief efforts will have roaming fees waived when sending text messages or placing calls from the Philippines between November 8 and November 30.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- You will see the charges for your Philippines usage on your bill; however, before your bill payment due date, qualifying Philippines usage will automatically be credited.
- Credits for qualifying Philippines usage will appear on your November and/or December T-Mobile billing statements.
- Dial #BAL# or log in to your My T-Mobile account after receipt of your statement to review the credits and your updated balance information.
T-Mobile will automatically apply a credit to your account for qualifying Philippines usage. No additional action is required.
- Voice and text message charges for communications from the United States to the Philippines will be credited by T-Mobile between November 8 and November 30.
- Voice, text message, and data usage charges for communication back to the United States while roaming in the Philippines will be credited by T-Mobile between November 8 and November 30.
- You remain responsible for paying all other charges on your account, including but not limited to your monthly recurring charges, taxes, and other international usage.
You remain responsible for paying all other charges on your account other than qualifying Philippine calling and roaming charges as outlined above. The charges you remain responsible for include but are not limited to your monthly recurring charges, taxes, and other international usage.
If you are eligible, a credit will be automatically applied to your account, and will appear on either your November and/or December billing statement depending upon your bill cycle.
Qualifying credits for Philippines will appear on your billing statement under the “Credits & Adjustments” heading in the Monthly Summary section of your billing statement. The credits will display on the next billing statement after the charges originally appear on your billing statement.
The credit for qualifying Philippines usage will be applied after the charges are billed to your account. Your updated account balance will be provided through the automated systems above even though the statement you receive will show charges for the qualified usage. Please check these systems to determine the correct amount to pay.