We’re giving you the world—no extra charge.
T-Mobile® is shattering wireless barriers for you around the world. Starting October 31, your unlimited data coverage will extend globally at no extra charge on your qualifying Simple Choice or New Classic plan.
In addition to advanced nationwide data coverage at home, you can now have unlimited data coverage in more than 100 countries automatically included in your plan.
Unlimited global coverage is yours—for no extra charge.
Now it’s easy to stay in touch when you travel abroad:
- Post photos of your adventures, surf the web, and check email internationally with unlimited data included in your plan.
- Text home from abroad with free unlimited texting.
- And when you call back to the U.S., pay only $0.20 per minute plus taxes and fees.
It’s all included in more than 100 countries.
Stay connected abroad as easily as at home.
- To enable the service, simply restart your phone on or after October 31, 2013.
- There’s no other action required—our global coverage is active on arrival in more than 100 countries.
- You have control. The primary account holder can block or unblock the service at any time by visiting my.t‑mobile.com (please remain on the original site vs. the beta site option while making this change) or using the myAccount app. Note that if the service is blocked, your phone will not work internationally.
In the U.S. and around the world, we’ve got you covered.
We’re changing your wireless experience for the better in the U.S. Now we’re unleashing simplified coverage worldwide.
Check the FAQ
Calling internationally from the U.S.?
Our rates are affordable for that, too.
Get the details
Limited time only; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional. Qualifying postpaid Simple Choice or New Classic plan and capable device required; not available with Simple Choice no credit options. Standard speeds approx. 128Kbps. No tethering. Rates vary for calls or texts sent to, or made from, countries that are not included. See Sales Associate or t-mobile.com for full feature terms and included destinations. Coverage: Coverage not available in some areas. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming.
See brochures and Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information. T-Mobile and the magenta color are registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG.